- Exceeds the U.S. Coast Guard Standard 160.041 - Items for First Aid Kits
- Treat a range of injuries from minor to massive hemorrhage
- Includes over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Airtight, Waterproof and Sealable
- Rugged easy to see Yellow hard case
- The pouches are designed to easily and quickly access the products necessary to respond to emergencies while on the water
- Contains one utility organizer mounted in the lid of the case
TRAUMA & FIRST AID BOATING KIT
Meet and exceed the United States Coast Guard (USCG) requirements for first aid kits on recreational boats. Don't be caught on the water without the proper medical kit in your boat, and don't be caught in an emergency without advanced life saving bleeding control solutions. When major bleeding happens, seconds can be the difference!
The Trauma and First Aid Boating Kit from North American Rescue was built to exceed the recreational boating standards set by the United States Coast Guard. This kit includes the tools to care for small cuts, burns, eye injuries as well as critical life saving equipment to render emergency care for major hemorrhages while out on the water. Treat aches and other minor injuries with the included over-the-counter medications. The First Aid Pocket Guide walks care givers step-by-step through rendering first aid care to the injured party.
Kit items are packed into zippered nylon storage bags that offer the ability to organize injury related products for fast deployment. The red bag labels eliminates confusion when you need to quickly locate the proper treatment supplies. With a bright Yellow exterior, the rugged water-tight case is easy to locate and keeps all component bags secure. The integrated carry handle provides a comfortable grip and enables simple movement to get the kit where it's needed for use.